Please Read Me!

How it works
1. Select title(s) that you want to rent, and email to prettyfly07@hotmail.com
2. Transfer the stated amount to my POSB bank account
3. Upon receiving the amount, the book will be posted out
4. When you finish the book, simply mail it back with the return envelope provided.
5. The rest of the deposit will be transferred back to you via Internet Banking when the book is received in good condition

Rental Fees - S$6 per book
(Prices are stated in respective book review space)
Service Area -Anywhere in Singapore!
Duration - 1 month from the day of posting out


*Self collection is currently available at Bukit Batok MRT Station at a cheaper rental fee of $4 per book
**Please check on the status if the book is available

It's cheap! It's convenient!
Start reading today!

p/s: please take good care of the books, and prevent minimum damages to them. Those found of mistreating the books will be subjected to consideration for future transaction. Thank you for your kindness!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Great reads to kickstart the year!

Happy New Year!!!
I am sure looking forward to a great year ahead as we embarked on it. I hope you are too.... new year, new hopes!

What is the best way to start the year?
Of course is to enrich ourselves, and one of the easiest way is through reading.

I am introducing some great reads for great people like you!

For the disoriented ladies who is out looking for their prince charming - Why Men Loves Bitches. . This fun book shares with us how we should love ourselves and never take ourselves for granted. We are who we are and we deserve privileged treatment from the gentlemen. I shall say no more, but to urge you to read this book

For the pet lover (or animal lover)-
Marley And Me. This book is written in a very candid and interesting style which made me unable to put the book down. This is the very first book in my life that I cried while reading (I swear!). The unconditioned love given by Marley (in case you are wondering, yes, Marley is the lab) Oh.... I shall not be a spoiler, and leave you to find out about the book itself!

For the stressed up individuals-
Stick To Drawing Comics, Monkey Brain. This book written by none other than Scott Adams.

Huh?
Who???

Dilbert! The creator of Dilbert! Erm, you have heard of Dilbert.... right???
This book is funny! Adams regularly write pieces on his blog and hence he finally decide to publish a book containing various entries. I, myself is a big fan of Dilbert and his writing definately does not disappoint me at all!

No comments: