Please Read Me!

How it works
1. Select title(s) that you want to rent, and email to prettyfly07@hotmail.com
2. Transfer the stated amount to my POSB bank account
3. Upon receiving the amount, the book will be posted out
4. When you finish the book, simply mail it back with the return envelope provided.
5. The rest of the deposit will be transferred back to you via Internet Banking when the book is received in good condition

Rental Fees - S$6 per book
(Prices are stated in respective book review space)
Service Area -Anywhere in Singapore!
Duration - 1 month from the day of posting out


*Self collection is currently available at Bukit Batok MRT Station at a cheaper rental fee of $4 per book
**Please check on the status if the book is available

It's cheap! It's convenient!
Start reading today!

p/s: please take good care of the books, and prevent minimum damages to them. Those found of mistreating the books will be subjected to consideration for future transaction. Thank you for your kindness!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Can You Keep A Secret


With the same wicked humor, buoyant charm, and optimism that have made her Shopaholic novels beloved international bestsellers, Sophie Kinsella delivers a hilarious new novel and an unforgettable new character. Meet Emma Corrigan, a young woman with a huge heart, an irrepressible spirit, and a few little secrets—secrets she lets slip to just the wrong guy.

Excerpt

Of course I have secrets.

Of course I do. Everyone has a few secrets. It's completely normal. I'm not talking about big, earth-shattering secrets. Not the-president-is planning-to-bomb-Japan-and-only-Will-Smith-can-save-the-world type secrets. Just normal, everyday little secrets.

Like, for example, here are a few random secrets of mine, off the top of my head:

1. My Kate Spade bag is a fake.

2. I love sweet sherry, the least cool drink in the universe.

3. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even exactly what it is.

4. I weigh 128 pounds. Not 118, like my boyfriend, Connor, thinks. (Although, in my defense, I was planning to go on a diet when I told him that. And, to be fair, it is only one number different.)

5. I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.

6. Sometimes, when we're right in the middle of passionate sex, I suddenly want to laugh.

7. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom with Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben-Hur.

8. I've already drunk the wine that Dad told me to save for twenty years.

9. Sammy the goldfish at home isn't the same goldfish that Mum and Dad gave me to look after when they went to Egypt.

10. When my colleague Artemis really annoys me, I feed her plant orange juice. (Which is pretty much every day.)


You pay $13
You get back $7
Status: Available
p/s: Check out her shopaholic series!

No comments: